Thursday, January 22, 2015

Mood Post: Week 1 Rainbow - Red

   So I thought I'd start a weekly trend of a Mood Post. I'll dive into a unique part of my personality each week. Whether it be favorite color, activity, outfit, who knows! It'll be what I'm in the mood to share!

   I decided to start with the Rainbow. Every week I'll do a post full of colorful eye candy!

   This week is the letter R; Red. Red just happens to be my favorite color too!



Shoes are totally my thing! Especially a pair of glittery red pumps like these ones! Not only are these shoes red and beautiful, but the bride from this wedding is also wearing a gorgeous red wedding dress! This look is totally gorgeous! Would you dare to wear a red dress for your wedding?
         http://www.love4wed.com/elegant-wedding-with-a-stunning-red-vera-wang-wedding-dress/
 


Raspberries are so delicious! My favorite! I especially love raspberries on top of a chocolate cake!

       
If I were to choose any color of dress, it would most certainly be a red one! This stunning dress has caught my eye for awhile now, I wish I had cause to wear a dress like this! 
   
  
 How about a red leather jacket?! This is from my engagement shoot a couple years ago. <3
  
Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons!

Our wedding was themed around red and gold! This was our wedding cake!




Hope you enjoyed the color red as much as I did! Looking forward to next week with the featured color: Orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment